- Cellulite is a layer of fat that pushes against the connective tissue of the skin making it look lumpy. It is a normal occurrence that can happen to anyone, irrespective of their gender, age or even weight.
Homemade cellulite scrub using coffee and sugar
- Take 1 cup of brewed coffee grounds and 1 cup of ground brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Now, add ½ a cup of extra virgin olive oil and mix it well to make a paste.
- Take this paste and rub it in circular motions with gentle pressure directly on the affected area
- Leave the scrub on for 15 minutes and then gently rinse off with water and dab the skin dry.If you use this scrub twice a week, you will notice a significant reduction in cellulite.
Anti-cellulite gel using aloe vera
- Taking 100 ml of aloevera gel in a glass bowl.
- To this, we will add 15 drops of grapefruit essential oil and mix it well to make a consistent gel.
- Gently massage the gel on the affected areas.
- Leave the gel on for at least 15 minutes and rinse off with cool water.
- We can use this remedy once a week for best results.
- Exercise regularly
- Drink plenty of water & herbal tea
- Avoid processed food