Best Foods for Asthma Treatment or Healthy Recipes
Asthma is a condition wherein the airways of the lungs swell & become narrow narrow and swell, resulting in extra mucus production. This in turn makes breathing difficult and causes coughing, pressure on the chest and wheezing.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Pressure on chest
Essential fatty acidsReduces inflammation of lungs
MagnesiumCalms lung muscles
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Brown rice
Vitamin A, E & CBoosts immune system and prevents asthma attacks
- Bell peppers
Bell pepper salad
|Yellow bell pepper||½|
|Red bell pepper||½|
| Corn kernels (boiled)||1 tsp|
|Sesame seeds||1-2 tbsp|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 tsp|
|Salt & Pepper||To taste|
- Slice ½ yellow and & ½ red bell pepper in a bowl
- Add ½ a chopped cucumber to it.
- Add 1 tbsp of boiled corn kernels.
- Then, grind 1-2 tbsp sesame seeds to a paste.
- Add this paste to the bowl
- Add 1 tsp lemon juice
- Also sprinkle some extra virgin olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Toss it well
Mix fruit Salad
|Chopped Papaya||½ cup|
|Rock Salt||¼ tsp|
|Chat Masala||¼ tsp|
- Chop 1 small apple into pieces and put it in a bowl
- Add some 4-5 grapes
- Add ½ cup of chopped papaya 4-5 grapes to it.
- Cut a sapodilla (chickoo) into half & de-seed it
- Chop this & add it in the bowl
- Also, add peeled and chopped half chopped an orange
- Now add 1 chopped chickoo
- Add ¼ tsp of rock salt and for taste
- You may also add any tangy spice like a chaat masala for taste
- Mix gently
- Avoid fried and processed foods
- Avoid foods that lead to spasms or mucous production
- Do not consume cold foods and drinks